top of page

Wellness stories

Public·33 members

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Dancaptickets Buy Tickets

Dancap Productions presents Lerner & Loewe's My Fair Lady, stunningly re-invented by four-time Tony Award Winner Trevor Nunn (Les Misérables) and choreographed by two-time Tony Award Winner Matthew Bourne (Mary Poppins) from May 8 to 31, 2008 at the Toronto Centre for the Arts, 5040 Yonge Street.Christopher Cazenove, who played Ben Carrington on TV's Dynasty and Lisa O'Hare, who played the title role of Mary Poppins in London, star as Professor Henry Higgins & Eliza Doolittle. Marni Nixon, Eliza's singing voice in the 1964 film, plays Mrs. Higgins.Tickets: $60-$100, 416-872-1111, dancaptickets.com.

dancaptickets buy tickets

Definitely see The Drowsy Chaperon if you can. Bob Martin pretty much makes the show (as is evident by the drop off of ticket sales in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g)document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);)(function()ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-8068568', '');, 'log_autolink_impression');New York after he left the production). Those will be the last four nights of the show, so I would advise getting tickets as soon as possible if you're interested.

We now have secured tickets to see the Drowsy Chaperone on October 11. Any ideas for after theatre dining? We are staying at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g)document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);)(function()ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-8338056', '');, 'log_autolink_impression');Sheraton Centre but location is not really much of an issue. It's all about the food. No Asian though. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Dr Kasenene
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • ryna021111
    ryna021111
  • Vlad
    Vlad
  • chocolate17
    chocolate17
Patterns-01.png

Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 6:00PM

Saturday - 8:00 AM - 3:00PM

Sunday - Closed

Plot 37, Bandali Rise, Bugolobi, Kampala - UGANDA

+256 701 450450, +256 761 000450

care@drkasenene.com

Copyright 2023 Drkasenene.com

|  

Disclaimer I Privacy Policy

Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or FDA

bottom of page