top of page

Wellness stories

Public·33 members

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Subtitle Bfg

After digging around and asking the original creator, Reid Kimball, I've obtained his blessing and all the source assets for the CC mod, including code and assets, and have started to do new ones, like subtitles for RoE and such. But the materials I have are between near complete to having issues.

subtitle bfg

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2uihv5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0oWO3bFOmy95NJj7BS8YBY

I'm looking for programmers (C++) in order to finish the game's code and do extra QoL improvements, as well as English subtitles/transcriptors in order to transcribe all the remaining SFX. When the English transcription is complete we can start thinking on additional language (I'd be retaking Spanish).

I know it's kinda late to ask for this but could anyone possibly adjust the mod so that it works with Doom 3: BFG Edition? That would be greatly appreciated by many people (not only the deaf community). I speak English very well but subtitles would still be a nice quality of life adjustment to the game.

It seems odd, considering that the source code for D3 is under gpl, and source ports exist, that no one has bothered to port the ui over. Then again, subtitles have been missing in every possible version of doom 3, official or not, so maybe this is a case of laziness and/or not seeing it as a problem.

Download The BFG Malay subtitle. Here you will get the Malay subtitle of The BFG movie. The story of this movie was written by Melissa Mathison, Roald Dahl And Steven Spielberg has directed this movie. Mark Rylance, Ruby Barnhill, Penelope Wilton are the leading character of this movie. The BFG is a Adventure, Family, Fantasy movie. The BFG movie got an average of 6.4 out of 10 in IMDB from a total of 84K votes. This movie was released on July 1, 2016 (United States). 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Dr Kasenene
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • ryna021111
    ryna021111
  • Vlad
    Vlad
  • chocolate17
    chocolate17
Patterns-01.png

Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 6:00PM

Saturday - 8:00 AM - 3:00PM

Sunday - Closed

Plot 37, Bandali Rise, Bugolobi, Kampala - UGANDA

+256 701 450450, +256 761 000450

care@drkasenene.com

Copyright 2023 Drkasenene.com

|  

Disclaimer I Privacy Policy

Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or FDA

bottom of page