top of page

Wellness stories

Public·33 members

Today: Bristol Rovers - Norwich City live free 17 January 2024 Sport

21 hours ago — The former Canary started for Rovers on his return to Carrow Road in the FA Cup and has scored nine League One goals so far this season, ...

Brighton are not exactly going great either and I am a bit worried about my old team because they do not seem to be able to kill sides off. The Seagulls are easy on the eye and more attack-minded under Graham Potter than they were under his predecessor Chris Hughton but they still don't score enough goals. I admire the fact Potter likes to play out from the back but his side don't appear to have a great deal of guile in midfield and the way they play just allows teams to sit in against them. In 2008, when he was 16, Mane actually ran away to Dakar in secret, to try out for a team there. He was eventually found and brought home, but he made a deal with his family that the next year, there would be no more school and only "football, football, football," in Mane's words. His hero growing up was El Hadji DioufSadio Mane would have been 10 years old when Senegal reached the 2002 World Cup quarter-finals and Africa Cup of Nations final, with a team that included stars like Aliou Cisse, Khalilou Fadiga and El Hadji Diouf. One thing that has been lacking from Coventry’s season is any sort of momentum when it comes to winning games. They have only won nine of their 22 outings so far, drawing a joint league high 10 matches in the process. A majority of Port Vale’s wins this season (7) have been obtained with a 1-goal margin while 5 of Leyton Orient’s defeats have been via a 1-goal margin, suggesting that a narrow victory is the most likely result for Port Vale on Saturday. We’re confident that both teams will score in Saturday’s match and have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of Port Vale. The hosts have been strong at home this season and head into the match as the form favourites, with Leyton Orient failing to win any of their last four league games. Sergio Aguero scored a hat-trick and became the top-scoring foreign player in Premier League history as Manchester City hammered Aston Villa 6-1 at Villa Park. Ralph Hasenhuttl's Southampton celebrated a 2-1 away victory against high-flying Leicester as Danny Ings' late goal denied Brendan Rodgers' men a third successive league win. Slovenia first league and match between Radar and Domzale. After 27 round Rudar is without win only 10 draw and 17 losses games with a goal different 24:61. On the another side Domzale on 9 place on table with 7 wins, 6 draw and 14 losses games with a goal different 36:50. Domzale finished in 3rd placed last season, now they are in relegation zone they no longer have the right to stumble. In the last round Domzale played 1:1 with Triglav, and if they were much better. For my must win situation for Domzale and my opinion is win Domzale with AH -1.0. Good luck The ballot hinged on Dundee who initially voted no on Friday, only to then ask for more time to consider their stance. A total of 81% of Scotland's 42 senior clubs have backed the resolution, which means end-of-season payments can be made to the lower-league sides by the end of this week. Reconstruction talks to start after SPFL plans voted throughBut while Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have now all been named champions, Hearts, who sit bottom of the Scottish top flight, are in danger of joining Thistle and Stranraer in dropping down a division if the Premiership season is also called. I wanted to beat my brother and do what he does. I loved every sport anyway - I did every sport - but football was the sport my brother loved and I fell in love with it through that. I got a bit of acceptance through football - I was a very shy child but football was the way I made friends throughout my childhood. I've been in that time when I had to pay for the field and to pay to turn up and train twice a week. It can be quite tough to score against Dinamo Minsk 2 this season as they are league leaders so far with a record of 6-1-0, only draw came away at 2nd placed Minsk FC 2 who scored twice against them and drew 2-2 the game. But when put under pressure the defense of Dinamo Minsk 2 can be broken as they are used to attack all the time and leave spaces at the back in a Avery offensive formation. The Swede thought he had given Milan the lead when he dispossessed a defender, rode another challenge and slotted the ball into the net but his effort was chalked off after a lengthy VAR review for handball. It did not seem to matter when Ante Rebic pounced on a mistake to put Milan ahead in the 56th minute. Scunthorpe vs Plymouth Argyle predictions for Saturday's English League 2 clash. Scunthorpe will be looking to build on their excellent midweek win with another strong performance here. Read on for all our free English League 2 predictions and betting tips. Aubameyang was then sent off for Arsenal after a VAR review determined that a bad tackle on Max Meyer needed to be upgraded from a yellow to a red card. Sokratis Papastathopoulos later cleared one chance off the Arsenal line in a frantic finish. The draw was the third in a row in the Premier League for Palace, who now face a trip to the Etihad to face champions Manchester City next weekend. By Karen Lema MANILA, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Soccer players sleeping on the floor or stranded at the airport, transport hiccups and handwritten fixture lists, not enough drinking water and food unfit for athletes - the Philippines' hosting of the Southeast Asian Games is off to a chaotic start. Those in the soccer competition that started ahead of the main event beginning on Saturday have borne the brunt of the disruption. One that scores goals. This was yet another match in which Atleti’s strikers, in this case Angel Correa, Diego Costa and Alvaro Morata, failed to contribute. Simeone desperately needs someone like de Tomas, a player who conducts play, but also, most crucially, finds the back of the net. MAN OF THE MATCH - Raul de Tomas (Espanyol) He faded in the second half, but de Tomas’ first half display was one of the best 45-minute performances witnessed in La Liga this season. Continuing on the subject of Eriksen, the Portuguese added: "I just want to say that this situation shouldn't happen on 25 January. The only thing I can say is Eriksen, since I arrive, he is behaving in a very, very professional way, with me and the team. But to be on 25 January in a situation like this is not nice. Eriksen was left out of Tottenham's FA Cup fourth-round draw at Southampton on Saturday, but has been regularly involved during Mourinho's time at the club despite the speculation surrounding the 27-year-old's future. Last season and the previous ones – when we play in Liverpool and in the second game [against them], there were decisions … but you have to overcome. Many things happen but it’s football. I would like it to be more fair and hopefully it can be fair for both sides. I don’t like to win with the wrong decisions. A red card for Fabian Delph could have swung momentum the other way; instead, Everton completed the turnaround when Theo Walcott finished off a counter-attack from an acute angle. It was the kind of stirring performance that makes fans optimistic about the Carlo Ancelotti era. While the Italian hasn't had everything his own way since arriving, he has only lost one of his seven Premier League matches in charge. [Sport] Today: Bristol Rovers - Norwich live stream 17/01/20 15 hours ago — [Sport] Today: Bristol Rovers - Norwich live stream 17/01/2024 Norwich City will go into this encounter after a 1-2 Championship win vs Hull ... No players have publicly committed to the proposed tour but despite these seemingly daunting hurdles, the PGL sounds upbeat about its chances of getting off the ground. The statement said the tour would be "an individual and team league" with 12 teams of four players vying for a world championship. Ten of the 18 events would be in the United States. Hull scored a dramatic 96th-minute equaliser to earn a point at Charlton, who have now gone 10 games without a win in the Championship. Dillion Phillips failed to hold substitute Keane Lewis-Potter's header after the hosts failed to clear a free-kick, with the ball squirming against the post and in off the Addicks keeper. Charlton, who had lost their previous four games, had looked set to secure a first win since mid-October after Darren Pratley headed home and Naby Sarr slotted in from close range to twice give them the lead. Douglas forced a fine low save from Walton with another free-kick as Leeds comfortably saw out the rest of the game. A third successive defeat for Blackburn leaves them eight points adrift of the play-off places. Blackburn Rovers manager Tony Mowbray: "I think we made a game of it, especially in the first half when we missed a one on one and hit the post. Despite being one of the best teams of the entire League, BATE has lost both matches so far and has certainly been the most disappointing team of the League: Rukh has instead won once and could play a good match today too, however I think BATE could collect a quite large win, considering that Rukh comes from the lower League and should suffer to play on such a difficult venue. BATE has to play an offensive game in order to improve its performance and start gaining some points, so winning by more than a goal this home match is likely in my opinion. Did you know? Stephens' five blocks against City was the most of any Southampton player. Mustafi: I saw the Gunners against Southampton and Brighton and thought they were shocking. I don't know what Mikel Arteta has said to his players since those defeats, but recent results seem to suggest it's working. They reduced Wolves to one clear chance when Adama Traore fluffed his lines. Apart from that Wolves never had a sniff. A very easy game for Porto this one should be, moral is also excellent for them after defeating a tough Feyenoord side with 3-2 at home last week in the Europa League and finishing 1st a group with tough Young Boys and Rangers as well, in fact they won their last two games there also winning 2-1 away at Young Boys as after 4 rounds they had just 4 points and were in danger of not qualifying but things are excellent at the end. [LIVE SPORT!!] Bristol Rovers VS Norwich City live stream 17 14 hours ago — [LIVE SPORT!!] Bristol Rovers VS Norwich City live stream 17 January 2024 2 hours ago — Watch Bristol Rovers vs Norwich City 16.01.2024 ... After a break from the pneumonia epidemic, Bremen has the best preparation to relegate success this season. In the next round, they will have a confrontation with Leverkusen at home. The recent performances of Werder Bremen only made the fans of this team even more disappointed. Successive defeats put Die Grün-Weißen at risk of relegation at the end of the season. Werder Bremen's performance was awful. In the last 5 rounds, Florian Kohfeldt's army did not win any victory. In the last round, Bremen has a trip to Hertha Berlin. The home team is not in the best shape, so NHM hope that teachers and students Florian Kohfeldt will win at least 1 point in this match. In contrast to the home team, Leverkusen only drew 1 match and they won 4 victories. That impressive form helped the army of Peter Bosz make a strong breakthrough on the Bundesliga rankings. (LIVE<) Bristol Rovers v Norwich City live watch 17 January 15 hours ago — Norwich City vs. Bristol Rovers (Round 3) 1/6/24 Stream the English FA Cup Match Norwich City vs. Bristol Rovers (Round 3) live from %{channel} ... Inter have failed to score in one of 17 home league matches. Inter have conceded in four of their last five matches. Fiorentina are winless in six meetings with Inter. Fiorentina have six wins in 17 away matches. Inter Milan have drawn the most among the top seven teams Internazionale have a real shot at the Italian Serie A title and will hope to close the gap on leaders Juventus when they host Fiorentina in Round 35 this Wednesday. As we head into the busy festive period, there are a few sides who will be hoping to earn three points towards the end of November in order to build some much needed momentum ahead of the hectic upcoming schedule. This Tuesday sees managerless Grimsby Town welcome a Cheltenham Town side who will be hopeful of being able to continue with their solid recent form. Aston Villa manager Dean Smith says his team's season "will not be defined" by their results against Manchester City and Liverpool. Villa's 6-1 home defeat by City was their worst result since 2016. It leaves them in the bottom three on 21 points, a point behind Watford and West Ham, with a worse goal difference than both. Two of the sides below us were playing each other and with us against Man City, you didn't need to be a betting expert to see we would be in the bottom three today," said Smith. The 25-year-old has not played for the German club since early December but scored 11 goals and had six assists in the Bundesliga last season. Norwich are eight points from safety at the bottom of the Premier League. I'm going to do my best, but first of all, I need to get into match rhythm and we will see," he said. Bayern Munich are on a charge and that usually ends in a league title. They have recovered from a slow start to go a point clear at the top and a win this weekend will strengthen their position. The goals are flowing and they take on a side struggling for form and regularly conceding goals. A bet on Bayern Munich to win with over 1.5 goals scored in the game looks a winning one. Piatek had been strongly linked to a number of Premier League clubs, including Tottenham Hotspur. The 24-year-old moved to Serie A in 2018, joining Genoa from Polish club Cracovia. Piatek netted 11 times in his first season at Milan, having joined the club in January, but he has scored only five goals in this campaign and lost his starting position to Swede Zlatan Ibrahimovic. [LIVESTREAM] Norwich City vs Bristol Rovers LIVE 9 minutes ago — Norwich CityLive take on London rivals Bristol Rovers at Stamford Bridge as the Blues aim to close the 330-point gap between the two clubs in ... There is no way we are not going out. Before the second leg, I remember everyone saying 'Jack Wilshere, blah, blah, blah', and Pep [Guardiola] hammered me. He said: Jack Wilshere is good but we have loads of [players like] him in the B team. That put me down a little bit!"Which player gave you the best advice at Arsenal?"Cesc [Fabregas]. When he broke into the team, I was about 12 and I was in the academy thinking 'I want to be like him'. The 21-year-old made his debut for Lanus last May. He was called up for Argentina's squad to play in the Olympic qualifying tournament this month but Lanus said they could not release him as two of their defenders were injured. Express kidnappings are a threat in a number of Latin American cities. They are opportunistic rather than planned and victims often pay the ransoms themselves as they are driven to ATM machines and forced to withdraw cash. What a silly game of football. HAT TIP George Sephton and Peter Gilham: you may not recognise their names, but if you’ve been to Anfield or Griffin Park over the last forty-odd years, you’ll know their voices. For the Guardian, Richard Foster has been talking to English football’s longest-serving stadium announcers. The hosts are having problems in the league in Denmark where they are just 2nd at this moment and in their only game in the league after the winter break ended up losing with 1-0 away from home at Esbjerg increasing the difference separating them from the league leaders from Midtjylland there, while they had a really easy group in the Europa League and did not even win it, drawing twice with Dynamo Kyiv home and away they were lucky they defeated Lugano twice because Malmo defeated them last game away from home and if Dynamo would have defeated Lugano at home they would be out of the competition right now. Conceded by Manuel Neuer. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Moussa Diaby (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Kevin Volland replaces Lucas Alario. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Thiago replaces Serge Gnabry. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Stream: Bristol Rovers v Norwich City Live 17 January 2024 14 hours ago — Stream: Bristol Rovers v Norwich City Live 17 January 2024 1:13Bristol Rovers F.C New 667 views · 1:41:39 · Go to channel · 2024 PBA . Dele Alli was only fit enough for a place on the bench after a late tackle on Sunday by his England team mate Raheem Sterling in Tottenham's 2-0 Premier League win over Manchester City left him nursing a sore ankle, although he did come on after an hour. But if Mourinho's teams have anything it is the ability to dig out a result against the run of play and his new Spurs side are showing admirable levels of resolve to grind out victories. Singing his praises, Guardiola added that he believes Emery will get a new job soon, Emery will no doubt be heartened to hear. Arsenal defence "uncoachable" says Neville In case you were wondering what Gary Neville has to say about all this, we can tell you that he has some stern words for Emery's former players. I think we'll see more small deals and deals with the biggest clubs, but not in the middle. Clubs will be willing to spend three or four million, but not 15 or 20. Or clubs will spend £60m because they know it's a world-class player and they have security on that. Don't be offering players - it's not the right moment'Agents haven't been as proactive as they normally are in May, in terms of trying to get deals done. Extension Gunners will host Orapa United for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Orapa is one of the best teams in this league. They are currently on the 3rd place with 25 points. Also, Orapa ara in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Extension Gunners who's is not very good team in this campaign. They are currently on the 11th place with 8 points. Hosts are more vulnerable team in the last matches. They have two consecutive losses. I think, Orapa have the potential to pick up the victory. Posted at 77' Chris Wood (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Dwight McNeil (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Dr Kasenene
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • ryna021111
    ryna021111
  • Vlad
    Vlad
  • chocolate17
    chocolate17
Patterns-01.png

Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 6:00PM

Saturday - 8:00 AM - 3:00PM

Sunday - Closed

Plot 37, Bandali Rise, Bugolobi, Kampala - UGANDA

+256 701 450450, +256 761 000450

care@drkasenene.com

Copyright 2023 Drkasenene.com

|  

Disclaimer I Privacy Policy

Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or FDA

bottom of page