top of page

Wellness stories

Public·33 members

Today: Istra v Radnički NB live watch 17 January 2024 Livestream

16 hours ago — Istra vs Radnički NB live 17 January 2024 Radnički Beograd stranica na Rezultati.com nudi livescore, rezultate, poredak i detalje utakmice.

Club president Dirk Zingler described the situation as exceptional. Our club's purpose is football. If it ceases to exist, then it will touch the core of our existence," he said. The management, our staff, the squad and backroom staff have worked hard in recent months to ensure success in the Bundesliga. Internacional will be confident of finishing the job off here. They are strong at home and not since 2011 has a side come away from Internacional with a win in this competition. Their opponents will have wanted to get a lead from the home leg but are struggling for goals. Internacional can get the win in this game but a side bet on them winning with under 2.5 goals in the game might be worth a go too. This will be a great match as both team have decent performance so. Far in this season. Though Duisburg little bit off form but I hope the corona days really make them to rethink their strategy. Whereas Munich 1860 as always a settled team which gain the form and the capacity to dominate any team at this level or league. Both these club play attacking and aggressive nature of football. So we set to watch many goals this event. Also in recent past, if we see their last 10 matches then 80% of them settled as over 2.5 goals. Therefore I back over 2.5 goals in FT to select your bet in this match than match result. Good luck. There was, at least, a sense of relief that domestic football was finally up and running once more. Follow the Premier League return livePlayers and staff take a kneePowerful moments amid 'the new normal' Pepe Reina (left), Tyrone Mings (centre) and Jack Grealish (right) warming up for Aston VillaThe silence enforced on this occasion by circumstances, with barely 300 people inside this vast Villa Park stadium, only added to the powerful moments that took place before kick-off. Perhaps it's a good moment to be brave and give a chance to youth players. Why not make that your philosophy now? It's exciting, it could be a new era for teams. Small fees and domestic movesArturo Fernandes, head of Portugal's Agents Association, also believes that teams will put their faith in youth next season. I remember the period between 2008 and 2010," he said. I remember the fantastic Espanyol of Mauricio Pochettino and young players like Jose Callejon. Compare it to now and you can see how far we've come. So can the sons go one step further than their father and reach the Premier League?"My next promotion will be Football League referee," says Sunny. And then you also become a fourth official in the Premier League. To me, I'm one step away from my goal which I set when I first started refereeing. I know what I need to do to get to that next step. Shanghai SIPG's slim hopes of keeping the defence of their title alive were extinguished by a 1-1 draw with already-relegated Beijing Renhe while Roberto Donadoni's Shenzhen FC also drop into the second division next year following their 3-3 draw with Henan Jianye. Rafa Benitez suffered his biggest loss since moving to China as Dalian Yifang were thrashed 5-1 by Tianjin Tianhe, who secured their top flight status for next season. Neither team were quite done there as Nicky Sumberbee's right-foot drive and another from Mendonca - completing a Wembley hat-trick - made it 4-4 to eventually force the match into penalties. On a goal-filled afternoon, they just kept on coming in the shootout as the first 13 spot-kicks were scored. Sadly for Michael Gray, his tame effort saved by Charlton goalkeeper Sasa Ilic will be one of the abiding memories for both teams. Even if this assembly of tartan talent only added up to the sum of its parts, then BA Robertson's paean to hope 'We have a Dream' trumped the blind faith of Ally's Army four years previous. This was their time. Scotland at their third straight World Cup finals. Cracked it. What could possibly go wrong in Spain?The build-upJohn Wark: "It must be the best squad we've ever taken to a finals - and the best manager. The winger was keen and so was manager Graeme Souness, only for the deal to break down. I made the mistake of telling one of my mates, who told his mate, who phoned a newspaper," Dick says. Two days later the headline wasn't 'Ally Dick signs for Rangers', it was 'RC [Roman Catholic] signs for Rangers'. Souness phoned me and said things had got a little out of hand so they were just going to shelve the move for the time being. This week could prove to be a turning point for AC Milan, who claimed a big win at Cagliari on Saturday. With SPAL, Udinese and Brescia up next, they could put together a strong run of form and start to salvage their season. Will the Rossoneri continue a solid record in this competition? Olympic champion Adam Peaty will take part in a virtual bike race tomorrow to raise money for the NHS. A 100km race on Zwift, with boxer Callum Johnson also taking part. Contract extension for Muller Some actual non-coronavirus related football news from Germany, where Thomas Muller has signed a contract extension at Bayern Munich until 2023! 10:13 - Rangers players, staff defer wages Rangers manager Steven Gerrard says the decision by the club's players, directors and staff to defer wages by three months during the COVID-19 pandemic was a "no-brainer". At this point Barca looked to be in control, but Isak made the most of a Tea Stegen mistake, palming a cross out into the six-yard box for the Swedish striker to smash home. The point puts Ernesto Valverde’s side top of La Liga, but Real Madrid can go clear ahead of next week’s Clasico with a win over Valencia on Sunday. The contract she's probably going to command is going to be very, very high and it's whether the FA are willing to invest that amount of money," added Aluko. I'm talking about commensurate to what Gareth Southgate's paid. They're coming from that equal-pay expectation, so I think the contractual issue will be a big one. Last month, former England and Arsenal defender Alex Scott said "the FA has the capability to attract Ellis" because of the growing investment in women's football. Klopp admits that it will be "one of the greatest days" of his life to watch injured captain Jordan Henderson lift the trophy the club has waited so long for - and to get his hands on it himself. Liverpool: Who makes your all-time Reds XI?Jurgen Klopp says Premier League title win 'more than I thought possible'Police warn fans not to gather outside AnfieldMerseyside Police Chief Constable Andy Cooke has warned fans not to visit in large numbers and congregate outside the ground on Wednesday evening because of coronavirus regulations. La Liga offered them to us (the tests), but we have not taken them for medical and social reasons,” club spokesman David Espinar said in a statement. No player has presented any symptoms and we believe that there are people out there who are much less well off than we are who need them far more than we do. While both of these sides are in the promotion race, there’s a sizable gap between the two. Leeds have moved 12 points clear of preseason title hopefuls Fulham, with the visitors coming into this clash as one of two sides who could reasonably win the league as it stands. I’m watching Dynamo Brest, mainly because of Milevsky and his YouTube channel. I see their game and strengths, all the same they are the champions of the country, the start of the season did not work out for them with a new coach, but now I see how they came to their senses and began to show that championship game from time to time. They didn’t get the points and will do it now. The power engineer, on the contrary, started the season very successfully, and right now the recession has begun, even on the road I think that Brest will definitely win, and the coffee is good. Dynamo has a better game and performers, it’s time for them to get to the top of the table again. Could the return legs, which were both played at the same time on Thursday, 18 May match them? Could they ever. First, at St James Park an Ollie Watkins double looked to have the Grecians home and hosed only for Jason Kennedy and John O'Sullivan to score in the final 10 minutes for the visitors to make it 5-5 on aggregate. With the game now surely set for extra time, Reading loanee Jack Stacey, who had spent time on loan with the Cumbrians in the previous campaign, slammed home a winner in the 95th minute. SV Darmstadt 98 are playing really with care at the moment because they are just 4 point above relegation zone, and Stuttgart are coming here for the 3 points at stake. The host are in 13th position with 19 points after 16 matches, they have managed to win 4 games in all, and 7 draws, 5 games went negative for them, in their last 5 league games, they have win 1 game, 2 draws and 2 lost games. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético de Madrid) header from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Kieran Trippier with a cross. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Jesús Navas (Sevilla) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Sergio Reguilón. Posted at 84' Dangerous play by Jules Koundé (Sevilla). Posted at 84' Ángel Correa (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. I find odds for the over 2 goals quite decent ones as Energetik after starting the season with 3 wins from their opening 3 games in the league they followed with 3 losses in a row while right now they have 4 wins in a row and are really just one point behind the league leaders from BATE which they beat in round 1 at home with no less than 3-1 in the end and they also have the tendency to receive a lot of penalty kicks so far this season which are usually converted into goals, they are also good in defense but not incredible. While Fernandes was lively, Martial was catatonic. The French striker failed to run the channels to move defenders out of the way for other players, or to offer an outlet for long or through balls. At the same time, he completely failed to hold the ball up with his back to goal. He bought a couple of free kicks with neat spins around markers, but for the most part the ball bounced off him or he simply released it to the opposition. Istra - Radnički NB live 17 January 20 | Group 4 hours ago — FC CFR 1907 Cluj Atzeneta UE Live Scores. 17 Jan 2024 - 04:00 Club Friendly Games. NK Istra 1961 FK Radnicki Beograd Live Scores. Many communities could lose the clubs at their heart with little chance of resurrection. In the face of this unprecedented adversity, all the stakeholders within the game from players, fans, clubs, owners and administrators need to step up and share the pain to keep the game alive," he said. The Premier League and the Football League divisions have not played for a month due to the virus and a nationwide lockdown, and Clarke said a plan needed to be put in place if the disruption continues into next season. United win Manchester derby to dent City's title hopesRacist abuse reported at Manchester derby"We think about what we have to do and the next game - it is not realistic to think about catching up," Guardiola said. Obviously it is so difficult because the opponents have had 16 games with 15 victories and they are on an incredible run and sometimes we have dropped points. But our duty, and what you have to do, is continue. Whilst the jump from the Turkish 1. Lig into the Super Lig is typically a tough one for promoted sides to make, hosts Denizlispor are having no such issues thus far this season. Coming into the campaign looking to do nothing more than merely retain top flight status, they have defied expectations to come into this round of fixtures stationed in a very healthy 9th place. NK Istra 1961 vs FK Radnički Novi Beograd live score NK Istra 1961 FK Radnički Novi Beograd live score (and video online live stream) starts on 17 Jan 2024 at 10:00 UTC time in Club Friendly Games, World. I prefer to take both teams scoring in this one as both sides should feel they can win this. The club in better form is Sangju who after a big loss on opening day 4-0 away at Ulsan where they did have scoring chances but failed to score a goal, they won two games in a row at home 2-0 with Gangwon having even chances to score the 3rd goal but their opponents also easily broke through their defense and should have scored at least once, followed by a 1-0 win at home against newly promoted Gwangju game which I did not watch. Swindon have scored 21 goals at home so far and Crewe have scored 20 goals on the road, so we can expect goals from Saturday’s clash. The hosts have only failed to score in 23% of their home games while Crewe have only failed to score in 18% of their away games, adding further weight to our prediction of goals in Saturday’s match. Despite being only 1. Arsenal's title-winning sides in 2002, in which he won the Premier League Player of the Season award, and 2004. NATIONAL TEAM FIGHT His small stature didn't stop Ljungberg sticking up for himself either, and he ended up in a fight with national team defender Olof Mellberg, then at Aston Villa, during a Sweden training session ahead of the 2002 World Cup. Saturday was meant to be the final day of the Championship season, yet with elite football suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic there are still nine games left to play - and no conclusion in sight. So. Would Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion fans have been celebrating promotion to the top flight? Would Barnsley and Luton Town supporters be preparing themselves for a return to League One? The short answer is we don't know, but here at BBC Sport - with the help of the Department of Economics at the University of Reading - we've had a go at trying to predict what might have happened. Wolves rattled the net exactly twice in eight separate top-flight fixtures already this term, and we're backing Wanderers to notch two more in our correct score forecast that tips the away side to emerge with a 2-1 win. Ozil does not speak for Arsenal - Wenger"The German player Ozil posted an extreme statement about China on social media," it said in a statement. The speech hurt the feelings of Chinese fans and violated the sports spirit of love and peace. We do not understand, accept or forgive this. Arsenal said the club is "apolitical" and China's foreign ministry claimed 31-year-old Ozil - who is of Turkish origin - was "deceived by fake news". Currently the home team Slask Wroclaw is in a favorable position on the table of the Polish league with 42 points obtained after 26 matches. Slask Wroclaw is now ranked 4th in the rankings. They are only third behind Cracovia with a distance of 1 point but the distance to the top of the table is quite a distance. Therefore, it can be seen that Slask Wroclaw is still completely aiming to bring victory in this match. Everton midfielder Andre Gomes will make his comeback in a practice match on Sunday - 105 days after suffering a fractured dislocation to his ankle. The 26-year-old will return in a behind-closed-doors game between Everton squad players as he steps up his rapid return to full fitness. If Gomes comes through unscathed he could be contention for a recall when Everton visit Arsenal on 23 February. Gomes sustained the injury against Tottenham on 3 November. It felt like Magpies boss Steve Bruce was making progress with his results before Christmas, but now it feels like this is a period he just needs to get through, until his better players are fit again. Wolves also suffered a couple of defeats over Christmas but I don't see any cause for concern - they have got so much quality in their squad. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Hugh's prediction: 2-0Matthew's prediction: 2-1 Tottenham v Liverpool (17:30 GMT)When I think of this fixture, I think of Dejan Lovren's terrible day at Wembley in 2017 when Harry Kane took him apart. Marseille vs Nimes predictions for Saturday's Ligue 1 action. Marseille arrive as huge favourites to win the match and will be looking to do exactly that. Read on for all our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Assisted by Raffael following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 86' Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Foul by Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München). Posted at 86' Raffael (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Borussia Mönchengladbach. Raffael replaces Lars Stindl. Posted at 83' Thomas Müller (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. No histrionics, no controversy Jose Mourinho shakes Dele Alli's hand following the England midfielder's substitutionAs was the case at United, the early impressions of Mourinho at Tottenham have been favourable. He said it was important to hear music pumping in the dressing room after the West Ham game because it meant the players were happy. The choice was down to the players, he said - although it is understood he was stunned to hear them playing 1980s tunes on Friday. NK Istra 1961 vs FK Radnicki Beograd Live Scores Get the latest NK Istra 1961 vs FK Radnicki Beograd live score in the Club Friendlies 2024 from LiveScore.com. Additionally helping: Gary Neville and Roman Abramovich The Warm-Up doesn’t own any hotels. We’re terrible at Monopoly. But if we did, we hope we’d be following the lead set by Gary Neville and Roman Abramovich and throwing the doors open to NHS staff. Neville, who co-owns two hotels with Ryan Giggs, is to shut them both down for ordinary commercial use but keep the staff working and offer them, free of charge, to NHS workers and medical professionals from around Manchester. Inter were one of four Serie A clubs to postpone their game last weekend with more league matches affected this weekend. Five games, including Juventus versus Inter in Turin on Sunday, will be played without any fans. A number of Italian sporting events have been affected and on Wednesday it was announced that Ireland's men's and women's Six Nations games against Italy in Dublin on 7 and 8 March would be postponed because of the virus.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Dr Kasenene
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • ryna021111
    ryna021111
  • Vlad
    Vlad
  • chocolate17
    chocolate17
Patterns-01.png

Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 6:00PM

Saturday - 8:00 AM - 3:00PM

Sunday - Closed

Plot 37, Bandali Rise, Bugolobi, Kampala - UGANDA

+256 701 450450, +256 761 000450

care@drkasenene.com

Copyright 2023 Drkasenene.com

|  

Disclaimer I Privacy Policy

Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or FDA

bottom of page